Aruba AP-303 Specifications
- Aruba AP-303 type: Indoor, dual radio, 5GHz 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO and 2.4GHz 802.11n 2×2 MIMO
- 5GHz (radio 0):
- Two spatial stream Single User (SU) MIMO for up to 867Mbps wireless data rate to individual 2SS VHT80 client devices
- Two spatial stream Multi User (MU) MIMO for up to 867Mbps wireless data rate to two 1SS MU-MIMO capable client devices simultaneously
- 2.4GHz (radio 1):
- Two spatial stream Single User (SU) MIMO for up to 300Mbps wireless data rate to individual 2SS HT40 client devices
- Two vertically polarized dual-band downtilt omni-directional antennas for 2×2 MIMO with peak antenna gain of 3.3dBi (2.4GHz) and 5.9dBi (5GHz) per antenna.
- The antennas are optimized for horizontal ceiling mounted orientation of the AP. The downtilt angle for maximum gain is roughly 30 degrees.
- Combining the patterns of both antennas per radio, the peak gain of the average (effective) pattern is 2.1dBi in 2.4GHz and 4.6dBi in 5GHz.
- E0: One 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet network interface (RJ-45)
- Auto-sensing link speed and MDI/MDX
- POE-PD: 48Vdc (nominal) 802.3af POE
- Direct DC source: 12Vdc nominal, +/- 5%
- DC power interface accepts 2.1/5.5-mm center-positive circular plug with 9.5-mm length
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): 48Vdc (nominal) 802.3af compliant source
- Maximum (worst-case) power consumption: 10.1W (PoE) or 8.8W (DC)
- Maximum (worst-case) power consumption in idle mode: 4.2W (PoE) or 4.0W (DC)